NZILBB needs participants for the following experiments that we are currently running.
All of our experiments have been approved by the UC Human Ethics Committee.
Child Participants required
This study is about how the brain responds when it is asked to identify and name an object.
- Incentive: $10 Westfield voucher and a small gift.
- Conditions: 7 years old
- Contact:email@example.com to schedule an experiment time
Accents of English Study
For this study you will be asked to listen to a story and then complete two tasks involving listening to words and making judgements about the sounds you hear.
- Incentive: $20 Westfield Mall voucher for approximately 1.5 hours
- Conditions: Native speaker of New Zealand English, 18-35 years of age, grew up in NZ
- Contact: Nathan Taylor to schedule an experiment time