SST2014 will be held in Christchurch, New Zealand 3rd -5th December 2014 at Rydges Latimer Hotel.
Welcome to Christchurch, New Zealand. The Garden City is looking forward to hosting you at SST2014!
- Please contact NZILBB if there are any concerns about the programme
- Revised submissions are due 17 SEPTEMBER 2014 and are to be re-submitted through the EasyChair portal. Authors should reintroduce any content that was removed for anonymity at this point.
- Professor Gail Gillon (University of Canterbury)
- Professor Gerry Docherty (Griffith University)
- Professor Jane Stuart Smith (Glasgow University)
- Professor Bastiaan Kleijn (Victoria University of Wellington)
- Associate Professor T. Florian Jaeger (University of Rochester)
Tutorial Day Workshops:
The Tutorial Day will be held at the University of Canterbury on 2nd December 2014.
- Regression and Mixed Effects Models: Associate Professor T. Florian Jaeger (University of Rochester)
- Ultrasound for speech: Dr Donald Derrick (University of Canterbury & University of Western Sydney) This workshop is sponsored by GE Healthcare Ltd.
- Perception and Interpretation of Speech Prosody: Dr Chigusa Kurumada (University of Rochester)
SST 2014 Organising Committee
- Lynn Clark, University of Canterbury
- Donald Derrick, University of Canterbury
- Jen Hay, University of Canterbury
- Beth Hume, University of Canterbury
- Jeanette King, University of Canterbury
- Megan McAuliffe, University of Canterbury
- Emma Parnell, University of Canterbury
- Catherine Theys, University of Canterbury
- Paul Warren, Victoria University of Wellington
- Catherine Watson, University of Auckland
- Kevin Watson, University of Canterbury
The role of prosody in language learning: stress, tone and intonation: SST 2014 Satellite Workshop
- Venue: Level 1, Australian Hearing Hub, 16 University Avenue, Macquarie University, NSW, Australia
- Date: 8-9 December 2014
- Sponsored by: ARC, Centre for Language Sciences (CLaS), Macquarie University
- Registration closes on 1 December 2014
Australian Linguistic Society Annual Conference: 10 - 12 December 2014 in Newcastle, Australia.