SST2014 will be held in Christchurch, New Zealand 3rd -5th December 2014 at Rydges Latimer Hotel.
Welcome to Christchurch, New Zealand. The Garden City is looking forward to hosting you at SST2014!
Revised submissions are due 17 SEPTEMBER 2014 and are to be re-submitted through the EasyChair portal. Authors should reintroduce any content that was removed for anonymity at this point.
- Professor Gail Gillon (University of Canterbury)
- Professor Gerry Docherty (Griffith University)
- Professor Jane Stuart Smith (Glasgow University)
- Professor Bastiaan Kleijn (Victoria University of Wellington)
- Associate Professor T. Florian Jaeger (University of Rochester)
Tutorial Day Workshops:
The Tutorial Day will be held at the University of Canterbury on 2nd December 2014.
- Regression and Mixed Effects Models: Associate Professor T. Florian Jaeger (University of Rochester)
- Ultrasound for speech: Dr Donald Derrick (University of Canterbury & University of Western Sydney)
- Perception and Interpretation of Speech Prosody: Dr Chigusa Kurumada (University of Rochester)
SST 2014 Organising Committee
- Lynn Clark, University of Canterbury
- Donald Derrick, University of Canterbury
- Jen Hay, University of Canterbury
- Beth Hume, University of Canterbury
- Jeanette King, University of Canterbury
- Megan McAuliffe, University of Canterbury
- Emma Parnell, University of Canterbury
- Catherine Theys, University of Canterbury
- Paul Warren, Victoria University of Wellington
- Catherine Watson, University of Auckland
- Kevin Watson, University of Canterbury
SST 2014 Satellite Workshop on The role of prosody in language learning: stress, tone and intonation
- Venue: Level 1, Australian Hearing Hub, 16 University Avenue, Macquarie University, NSW, Australia
- Date: 8-9 December 2014
- Sponsored by: ARC, Centre for Language Sciences (CLaS), Macquarie University
- Registration closes on 1 December 2014
Australian Linguistic Society Annual Conference: 10 - 12 December 2014 in Newcastle, Australia.